LOOK CLOSER at this picture… Christianity and Messianic Judaism(as well as other religions) are all claiming that their messiah is THE Messiah sent from HaShem. If this is true, then HaShem is not the Creator we all think He Is. What kind of Creator has such a bad memory that He would do things out of order, put things in the wrong place(like in the picture) and then say “you’re blind” when you start spotting all the errors? Who would set up “rules for assembly” and then NOT follow His Own Instructions? NOT HaShem!!!
Please understand that if the “final product” is NOT according to The Masters Design(like in this picture), it must be recalled and NOT put into circulation.
NOTE: “HaShem” = G-d/Adonai/ praise His Name (just in case some are not familiar with the term) ~ wil’Liam Hall
The actual prophecies about the Jewish Moshiach
The actual prophecies about the Jewish Moshiach are focused on the fulfilled promises that will mark the era and age of his coming not on the Moshiach himself as his role is in leading people into the proper worship and glorification of G-d alone .
* The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26)
* Once he is king, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
* The whole world will worship the One G-d of Y’srael (Isaiah 2:17)
* He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10)
* The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant Jew with “fear of G-d” (Isaiah 11:2)
*****In other words – this must all be accomplished in a human lifetime*****
* Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
* Knowledge of G-d will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
* He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
* All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
* Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
* There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
* All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
* The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
* He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
* Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5)
* The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
* The ruined cities of Y’srael will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
* Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
* The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot
* He will then perfect the entire world to serve G-d together (Zephaniah 3:9)
* Jews will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33)
* He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
* He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9).
By Elijah Levi Brown